Crew Member - Leroy St
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION: Prepares quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at Halo Burger.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Performs all duties in Basic Stations (Order Taker, Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Fryers, Grill, Food Prep, Expeditor and Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on unit volume, during a shift to ensure the preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
2. Operates POS and records customer order, repeats order in a clear and understandable manner, makes accurate change quickly and efficiently.
3. Operates Drive-Thru window and POS and records customer order, repeats order in a clear and understandable manner, makes accurate change quickly and efficiently.
4. Prepares fountain drinks and frozen items.
5. Prepares food by cutting chopping food items and cooking on grill or in fryers.
6. Prepares food orders efficiently within 3 minutes.
7. Package all menu items into bags or trays and places drink order into drink carrier.
8. Serves food to customers in an efficient manner as necessary when working in other Basic Stations.
9. Moves food product weighing up to 50 lbs into freezer and shelves stacked from to ceiling.
10. Routinely disposes of trash, inside and out, by transporting bags into the dumpster.
11. Cleans areas of the unit, including mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used grease.
12. Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food preparation tools, and hands.
¥ Displays the importance of placing guests’ needs first on a consistent basis.
¥ Responds to guest requests in a respectful manner. Promptly reports complaints to a member of the unit management team.
¥ Wears required uniform and personal protective equipment when necessary.
¥ Complies with all federal, state and local wage and hour laws and labor and employment laws.
¥ Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
¥ Customer service oriented
¥ Effective communication skills.
¥ Basic math and basic reading skills.
¥ Basic computer skills.
¥ Must be able to follow directions.
¥ Must be able to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
¥ Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
¥ Complies with all Halo Country Policies and Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
¥ Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
¥ General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required.
ENVIRONMENT: Frequent exposure to heat and hot liquid shortening while cooking. Frequent exposure to freezer when stocking food items. Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures based on variable weather conditions.